Water Softener Systems in Salt Lake City
Claim your FREE Water Analysis & Estimate
Water Purifier – Water purifiers are typically used for your consumable drinking water, food preparation, baby formula and pet water. They remove a host of contaminants and dissolve minerals that are not bio-available to the body. Reverse osmosis can remove lead, arsenic, fluoride, chlorine, and lots, lots more.
Water Softener – Removes hardness minerals such as calcium and magnesium. Many of the advantages of a water softener are purely cosmetic, but will help save you a lot money! Utah is notorious for having hard to very hard water.
If your existing system isn’t working right, (regardless of brand) we can also repair your system!
How to Know If Your Water Purifier Needs Repair
- You change the filter, but the “change filter” light remains on
- You have a leak in your system
- Your purifier is unusually noisy when it is in operation
- You see that parts are wearing out
- Your water tastes “funny”
- Your water is discolored
- There is a problem with your water flow
If you suspect your water purifier may be broken or in need of professional service, just give the experts at Superior a call.
A water refiner is like a water softener but better. A water softener only removes the hard minerals in your water to prevent hard water stains and scale build-up in your pipes. A water refiner removes hard minerals like a water softener but it also removes chlorine, leaving your water tasting fresh from every tap.
Even better, our water refiners come with an app you can download to take control of your water.
Thats right. The app attached to your water refiner can track water usage and more. First, the water refiner tracks your water and determines how much water you use and when. Once it does that, the app can then let you know:
- How many gallons of water you’re using each day
- When it’s time to add salt to the refiner
- When it’s time to replace your RO filter
- When you’re using an unusual amount of water
This app doesn’t only track water usage for some of the water in your home. In fact, when you get a water refiner installed in your home, all of your water goes through the refiner before it goes through your tap. This means it can track water used in your:
- Washing Machine
- Water Heater
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
Find and replace appliances that are using up too much water.
The app isn’t the only advantage of getting a water refiner. When you get a water refiner from Superior Water and Air, you get all the advantages of soft water, too! This means:
- Fewer hard water stains
- Longer lasting appliances that stay energy-efficient longer
- Money saved on shampoo and soaps
- Softer skin and hair
- Clothes that last longer and feel softer after many washes
- Higher water pressure
- Less scale and buildup in pipes
- Better tasting water
"*" indicates required fields
Water Filter/Refiner Department
What Can a Water Softener Do For Me?
When a Superior water softening system is on the job, you will notice immediate changes such as:
- Spot-free dishes
- Softer clothes, linens, and towels
- Bathtubs, sinks, showers, and shower doors that are free from soap scum
- Greatly reduced cleaning time for bathroom and kitchen areas
- No more dry, itchy skin
- Bouncier, healthier, more touchable hair
Over the long term, you will notice more subtle differences that can save you big money on repair and replacement costs:
- Water pipes remain clearer and do not corrode as quickly
- Clothes are cleaner and brighter and will not wear out as fast
- Appliances work more efficiently, and because they are not corroded by hard water they last longer
- Soft water requires less soap and detergent for optimum cleaning, so you will use less and save more
If you already have an existing water softener, we can take care of repairs too. You may need your water softener repaired if:
- Your water tastes unusually salty
- Soap does not lather as well and leaves an unpleasant scum behind
- Your hair feels sticky after washing and is not as shiny
- You notice film on your dishes and spots on your glasses
- Your unit may be making strange noises or fail to turn on altogether