AC Installation in Salt Lake City, Utah
Did you know that the nicest, most energy-efficient system you could have bought a few years ago has worse technology than today’s cheapest systems? You’d be surprised how much a new system could drastically reduce your power bill.
Superior carries only the top names in air conditioning, including Tempstar, Day & Night, Rheem, York, Trane, Lennox, and Carrier.
Our Superior Technicians are background checked and insured for your protection. They are also highly trained and experienced with certifications such as EPA, Rocky Mountain Gas Association, and NATE, and are some of the best technicians available. We also utilize protective tarps and wear booties while we’re working to protect your property.
Not all air conditioners are the same, and you want to be sure you get the right size for your property. A unit that is too small or too large won’t run as effectively and will have lower energy-efficiency. Our technicians will perform all the necessary energy-usage and analysis testing necessary to make sure you get the right sized unit.
Air Conditioning Installation in Utah
- Home Visit: Before we install your unit, we’ll visit your home to see the overall design and determine where to install vents, ducts, the indoor cabinet, and condenser.
- Preparation: If you have an old AC unit, we’ll remove that prior to installing your new unit.
- Installation: First, we’ll place the outdoor unit and secure it to the ground. Next, we’ll install the indoor cabinet, refrigerant tubing, and electrical wires. Finally, the air ducts, air vents, and registers are installed, and the unit is plugged in.
- Testing: >We’ll turn the AC unit on and test to ensure everything is working properly.
Things to Consider
- Type: Consider the layout of your home or business and your specific needs. This will help you determine if you need a window, portable, through-the-wall, or ductless mini split air conditioner.
- Cost: Often, the cheapest AC unit ends up being the most expensive in the long run. More expensive units tend to be more energy-efficient and can help lower electricity bills and keep rooms cooler.
- Energy Efficiency: Pay attention to a unit’s energy efficiency rating (EER). Units with higher ratings usually emit fewer greenhouse gases and help lower electricity bills.
- Size: Make sure that the AC unit you’re looking at is the right size for the desired location. Part of our process for AC installation in Salt Lake City, UT includes helping you find the right size.