Call or Text801-438-4793
Air Conditioner Installation in Utah
If you've ever lived in Salt Lake City during the summer, you know all too well that air conditioning is a must! Without it, temperatures can reach sweltering heights, quickly turning your home into a sweat box. When you choose Superior Water & Air for your air conditioner installation, you can trust that our team will take care of every detail from start to finish.
We provide high-quality and affordable HVAC services, making us the preferred provider for Home Depot, Lowe's, and Costco. No matter the temperature, we're committed to keeping you cool with a reliable AC unit perfect for your property.
What To Expect For Your Residential Air Conditioning Service
- Home VisitBefore we install your unit, we’ll visit your home to see the overall design and determine where to install vents, ducts, the indoor cabinet, and the condenser.
- PreperationIf you have an old AC unit, we’ll remove that prior to installing your new unit.
- InstallationFirst, we’ll place the outdoor unit and secure it to the ground. Next, we’ll install the indoor cabinet, refrigerant tubing, and electrical wires. Finally, the air ducts, vents, and registers are installed, and the unit is plugged in.
- TestingWe'll turn the AC unit on and test it to ensure everything works properly.
Contact Superior Water & Air Today!
Call Superior Water & Air
Frequently Asked Questions
What To Consider
- TypeConsider the layout of your home or business and your specific needs. This will help determine if you need a window, portable, through-the-wall, or ductless mini split air conditioner.
- CostOften, the cheapest AC unit ends up being the most expensive in the long run. More expensive units tend to be more energy-efficient and can help lower electricity bills and keep rooms cooler.
- Energy EfficiencyPay attention to a unit’s energy efficiency rating (EER). Units with higher ratings usually emit fewer greenhouse gasses and help lower electricity bills.
- SizeMake sure that the AC unit you’re looking at is the right size for the desired location. Part of our process for AC installation in Salt Lake City, UT, includes helping you find the right size.