Call or Text801-438-4793
Reliable Residential Water Heater Installations in Utah & Idaho
Most homeowners don’t think about the importance of hot water until their water heater stops working properly. If you're looking for a new water heating system, Superior Water and Air will provide an efficient and reliable installation experience so that you never have to worry about not having hot water again. Our experienced technicians will inspect your home to assess your family's needs; from there, we can recommend the best model to meet those demands. We offer installation of both conventional storage tank and tankless models so you can find the perfect fit for your home.
Don't settle for anything less than a reliable hot water supply - contact Superior Water and Air today!
What’s Included In Your Residential Water Heater Installation
Our technicians will come to inspect your current setup and consider your hot water needs to find the perfect model for your home.
- InstallationWe will disconnect and dispose of your old water heater before replacing it with the new one. Our team always ensures they leave everything spotless before they go.
- TestingBefore our professionals finish their visit, they will switch on your water heater to ensure it functions properly. They also offer helpful maintenance tips and advice to help you keep your water heater running smoothly for many years to come.
Contact Superior Water & Air Today!
Call Superior Water & Air
Things To Consider When Installing a Water Heater
- SizeWith help from a professional, determine the size of the water heater that is right for your home. Too small of a unit and you won’t have enough hot water; too large and you will be wasting energy and money on unnecessary costs.
- TypeThere are two main categories of residential water heaters: tankless and traditional. Consider both options carefully and speak with an expert installer to determine which one best meets your needs.
- Energy EfficiencyTankless water heaters are the most energy-efficient option on the market today. However, traditional tank water heaters have also improved when it comes to energy efficiency when compared to older models. When choosing a water heater, be sure to consider the cost of installation and the long-term cost savings of an energy-efficient model before making a decision.