Call or Text801-438-4793
Is Your Home In Danger?
September 13, 2012
There is a possible threat that can invade anyone’s home. It is always important to be aware of if your home may be susceptible to high levels of radon.
Radon is an odorless, colorless, and tasteless gas. Radon can leak into the home through cracks in the wall, up from the foundation of the house, and can even seep into your water. All homes have a small amount of radon but when there is an excessive amount, it can be very harmful to your health.
Effects of Radon
When exposed to high levels of radon, you are putting your health at risk. If your home has an unsafe amount of radon, each day you come home you put yourself in harm’s way.
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer, next to smoking. People who smoke have an even higher risk of lung cancer from radon exposure than people who do not smoke.
Your Home and Health Can Be Saved
If you are unsure of the radon levels in your home, you should look into getting a radon reading.
You can buy a radon test kit from the store. If you are not sure about the kits accuracy, it is always a good idea to get a professionals input. You can find a company that will provides radon detection service.
If your house does contain dangerously high levels of radon, make sure the company you higher provides a radon removal service.
Superior Water & Air provides radon services to the Wasatch Front. They will provide an estimate of the cost to remove radon. Superior Water & Air is one of two companies in Utah that can remove radon.
Do not wait, call today and ensure that your home is safe from the dangers of radon.