Carbon monoxide is a killer- it’s not something you want to mess with. If left undetected in your home, lives could be at stake, and at the very least, you and the members of your family could get very sick. Because of the danger, we thought you should know the signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure. If you notice any of these symptoms, seek medical help right away.

Take the necessary steps to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning by installing detectors around your home. A good rule of thumb is to install one near each bedroom/sleeping area, and wherever you have a smoke detector.

carbon monoxide exposure symptoms superior water and air